Thin Brick System
If you’re looking for high-grade thin brick installation, let CMB Wayne Stucco & EIFS do the work for you.
Thin Brick System in Wayne NJ
We have had the opportunity to install thin brick on numerous projects where full depth brick could not be used. Our training provided us with the know-how that after completion of the job, one could not tell the difference between the thin brick and the full depth brick.
Brick is a widely used material in various indoor and outdoor applications. Not only is it used in the construction of walls, but is used to add to the allure and aesthetics of landscaped spaces as well as indoor areas. Brick is now available in a variety of colors, textures, sizes and shapes and adds elegance to your property. If you want the effect of brick without actually using the material in your project, you can choose brick veneers.
Thin brick veneer is the best alternative to full-size bricks; today, property owners, architects, and builders are using this material in their residential and commercial projects.
Benefits Of Thin Brick Veneer Walls
- Impressive architectural possibilities
- Can be easily affixed to a variety surfaces such as concrete, wood and metal
- Provides the structure a very elegant and stylish look
- Long-lasting material which provides value in the long term
- Traditional textured or smooth finishes available
- Choice of molded, extruded, glazed and handmade products
- Uniformity in units
- Ideal for walls and areas that can’t support the weight of full size bricks
- Easy to maintain
- Cost-effective because less brick material has to be transported; no shelf angles, lintels etc. are needed which reduces the overall cost of the project
- Installation is faster when compared to traditional brick applications
- It’s a versatile material as it can be used indoors and outdoors and complements the appearance of different architectural settings such as accent walls, boundary walls, retaining wall exterior and interior walls, outdoor kitchens, fireplace surrounds, fire pits etc.
Custom Thin Brick Veneer
Full-size bricks have some restrictions because of their weight & size. But when you opt for custom thin cut bricks, you are able to achieve the aesthetic you want without worrying about the weight or size of the bricks.
Today, customers focus on functionality as well as aesthetic appeal and prefer dealing with companies that can provide them excellent materials and installation services.
operating since 1985
CMB WAYNE STUCCO & EIFS
We are a team of professionals with 35 years of stucco & EIFS experience. Our employees are well-versed in stucco techniques, styles, and colors.